An about me page For those who likes things wrapped up in simple packages
- Before my first solo trip to Europe, I decided I should purchase a nice camera for my trip. I never stopped taking photos since.
- I have always loved people watching. It's the introvert in me.
- I notice the smallest things about a person. It is that skill that makes my photos genuine.
- I am an introverted extrovert. Meaning, being around people give me energy. I love social events. I love going out and meeting new people. At the same time, I have no problems sitting back at these social events and just observe. I also have no problems eating at a restaurant by myself, actually half the times I prefer to eat alone. I am also known to spend weekends by myself on my bed binge watching or binge reading.
- I love to laugh. Make me laugh and I instantly love you.
- And because I love to laugh, I pretty much love all humor. From puns to South Park type humor.
- My style of photography goes from light and airy to dark and moody (mostly dark and moody). I just go with what feels right and what feels the most real.
- I write poetry.
- I am only 4'11"
- I am clumsy. so clumsy. I have been seen tripping over flat ground.
- Starbucks addict. I know. How basic.
- NYC is my favorite city. The city that never sleeps.
- I also never sleep.
- I am a contributor for the "I Love New Haven" Page. I want to help show the world my little town of New Haven - past Yale.